[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I was told to make this thread. Graphical issue.

AbaddanAbaddan
Vindictus Rep: 2,320
edited November 1, 2018 in General Discussion
I submitted a ticket about the graphical issue of certain wings clipping through Karok's Outfitters/body. The elchulus wings and butterfly wings have done this since they were released, and I'm kind of shocked it's still an issue. There's also always been an issue of outfitters clipping through the cestus of karok. Below are all the SS I submitted with the ticket. I was told I can "post up a discussion on our Forums as our game team frequent the site." So that's what I am doing.
https://imgur.com/a/zNnY1nS

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Basically they are saying QQ, if you are lucky 2 years from now someone in Korea will have pushed a fix for this issue. But often we just live with them till we move to a new outfit with different issues ;-)
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited November 1, 2018
    Yeah but I figured I might as well repost this, I've seen this issue brought up before on the forums about the butterfly wings. I've mainly wore the Teddy bear backpack since it's been my favorite, but the gleaming wings I do enjoy. So it would be nice to see fixed, since it really it shouldn't be a difficult issue to address honestly.
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    The general outcome of this sort of thing is usually just to fix bugs with new items that are the same across characters or completely non-functional. Individual examples are unfortunately never fixed seemingly (like how Lynn's Dancing Blade headpiece was and has been broken now for a while).
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    CaKeu9P.jpg

Got it there too... Wing somehow hiding behind the pole when it's in front of it. Man I love optical illusions. :3