[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regarding Ein Lacher, Easier to get medals?

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited October 27, 2018 in Future Content
I heard that in a future update that we will be able to obtain gold medals with less penalties. (0-hit currently) Where can i find this informatiom or if someone already has, can you post / link that information here?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited October 27, 2018
    I heard that in a future update that we will be able to obtain gold medals with less penalties. (0-hit currently) Where can i find this informatiom or if someone already has, can you post / link that information here?

Thank you in advance.

If I'm not mistaken, it's being changed so that a gold medal is obtained as long as you finish with a hit count of 3 or less.
    Order5
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Cloakshire wrote: »

Thank you in advance.

If I'm not mistaken, it's being changed so that a gold medal is obtained as long as you finish with a hit count of 3 or less.

You are correct, it's included in the Guild House update. However it was recently released in the KR server so it'll be a while until we get that update.
    Order5
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited October 30, 2018
    That's lame...
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    LeXicO wrote: »
    That's lame...

It's a slap in the face to all the players that completed without being hit once, but at the same time I think it's a good change (but think it should be 1 or 2 hits allowed, not 3).

The reason being? LAG LAG LAG If you play this game with crap wifi it's basically impossible to get GOLD. Also, with all the bugs in this game (for a while GS hurk blockade counting as hit, etc.) having a general "forgivness" built in is a good idea.

I still think 3 is a bit too much, I would make it 2.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    LeXicO wrote: »
    That's lame...

It's a slap in the face to all the players that completed without being hit once, but at the same time I think it's a good change (but think it should be 1 or 2 hits allowed, not 3).

The reason being? LAG LAG LAG If you play this game with crap wifi it's basically impossible to get GOLD. Also, with all the bugs in this game (for a while GS hurk blockade counting as hit, etc.) having a general "forgivness" built in is a good idea.

I still think 3 is a bit too much, I would make it 2.

Or make 3 hits be gold, and introduce a new Platinum medal for completing a fight without getting hit. This would require all current gold medals be bumped up to Plat though to maintain the status.