[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Royal Army's Passion Coupon

MadcobraMadcobra
Vindictus Rep: 5,230
edited October 10, 2018 in General Discussion
how to obtain them?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    forgot to add that royal raid doesnt gives them , is it a bug?
  • SansaSansa
    Vindictus Rep: 595
    edited October 10, 2018
    Maybe after reset, they'll be distributed from boxes.

It has happened before with another event, the day it came out the coupons didn't drop, but the next day they started to.

Who knows, will have to wait to see, or you can always contact Support, if you're worried.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Did they hid the passion coupon announcement? I don't see it in the news, just that drop rate and +11 rune can drop right now.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    All points that its a mistake, the event is increased droprate on lvl 80 pots and +11 rune, the shop is probably from another server and they accidentally included it. I wish it was the real event, because guaranted lvl 80 pot every 7th royal raid sounds sweet.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited October 11, 2018
    RAR drops it now. 1 per char per day, guaranteed drop.

But we needed all the days to get all 3. If they don't compensate, we lose 1.

Also the people who used all attempts at reset lose a further coupon as well since it is only available like 5 hours after reset.

EDIT: OK, there is comp that solves both of this. http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/37227/notice-regarding-royal-army-s-passion-coupon
    [GM] Viewty
  • LiShang95LiShang95
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    After doing 30+ of Raids yesterday and today 20+ I dropped one of these Coupons.
    23123.png