[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Server Performance Issues

Chambot1337Chambot1337
Vindictus Rep: 1,020
edited September 19, 2018 in Tech Support
I just noticed after the OnSlaught Update, everything seems to be broken.
I would randomly DC after raids or checking the market.
In Redeemers, it would randomly restart and reassign a new host.
Sometimes Boat crashes for no apparent reason.

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I experience this too when I was hustling trying to complete the dailies on my last hour before reset. Guild got dissociated, I can't open my guild storage, nor my guild dialog box to claim my guild daily reward. Random disconnect while doing a dungeon (disconnect message and sometimes just exit the game to desktop). I even restarted my computer and the problem got worse. Guild dissociation that can be reset by exiting to menu and reentering before, persisted.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that experienced this or I would have think it was the RAM and SSD upgrade I did that caused this.
  • chitakachitaka
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Nope you're not alone, there seems to be many glitches/problems. the guild roster at log on at times is blank and what's left is in Korean. Also i cannot at times board boats from the board. In dungeons at finish the completion screen never show's up causing you to be locked/frozen in dungeon. the only escape is to go back to the character menu. Also at times if the finish screen/completion menu shows up at end dungeon the exit buttons will not work again making you stuck in dungeon. I have spoken to others guild members that are experiencing the same problems.
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Nexon Please Fix Thanks :)
  • KMonkKMonk
    OPbEYiS.jpg
  • KMonkKMonk
    edited September 25, 2018
    This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens quite often during the last hour of daily reset. Usually it fixes itself after exiting and reentering. Other time it remains dissociated.

Other thing we noticed is getting kicked out of RAR, unable to restart a boat (had to exit and reenter).
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    me too. playing dungeon. Suddenly back to town. i confused

sometimes. Play Dungeon Ending. but not complete and then no Item no battle clear . unless button choose character exit from dungeon

And last . Rupacitus bugs cannot use spear hit him :)

Please Fix Thank you very much sir
  • SphinxSphinx
    Oh, is it a server-wide thing? I tried getting back into this game recently and just get disconnected every time. Either via some non-existant "unathorized program detected" in the hub town, or server disconnection. I don't wanna play if I get disconnected between every mission.