[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need help to restore my old Account! CrazzyGio-Kai

MimsGGMimsGG
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited August 20, 2018 in Account Support
2018_08_11_0001.jpg this was my characters had 80-90 lvl. but i lost it. why i don't know. i had message from nexon for eu server going to global and need to change email or something i do everything but i still lost my account.
please help me restore it. if it unposible to restore. i do not play this game again from zero. sorry my english is bad. i hope you understand me, GM's.

Comments

• MimsGGMimsGG
    edited August 16, 2018
    fk i played like 4-5 year for nothing? for 1,5 year stoped and lost everything. league of legend better saves peoples played data.
    from 2011 year i played Vindictus to 2016 year. like that respect peoples hard work in game?
  • MimsGGMimsGG
    how i remmember i had joined to my account in 2017 but in 2018 cant join
  • MimsGGMimsGG
    one of my best friends was Sokolataki and strongburch
  • MimsGGMimsGG
    edited August 16, 2018
    i played Vindictus Europe from Greece. mostly played with Kai - CrazzyGio and Hurk - GeoMix please help me and who remmembers me pls guys help. i wanna play again Vindictus but not from zero i want my account. any GM is on? can thel me if i can restore my account i have everything password, login, second pass, @mail.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited August 17, 2018
    https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us

For things like this, you'll wanna use the support system, not the forums.
  • MimsGGMimsGG
    where exactly can I post? OMG
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    MimsGG wrote: »
    where exactly can I post? OMG

I gave you the link in my previous post. Once there, sign in. Once signed in, there's a button at the top called "Submit a Request." From there you can file a ticket.
  • GermanTeenGermanTeen
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Well what can we do for people that can't submit support tickets? Is there a GM or an Admin I can speak to? Because I am Unable to submit a support ticket because this is the link I also get when i try clicking on "Submit a Support" ticket. https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us/?kind=error&message=Cannot+sign+in+suspended+user+#1579769493
  • GeoMixGeoMix
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    its okay i restored it :D