[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spellsword right click not working?

SkyStrifeRHGSkyStrifeRHG
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
When starting a mission on the boat, when i click start it asks why i don't have a weapon equipped even though i do, i have tried buying a new sword and switching between the trainee sword and the crimson blade to see if it fixes itself. During battle i am unable to cast my right click although i can left click basic attack and use my mana sword ability. I have tried restarting several times, switched mouses, and changed every related setting seeing if it will work. How can this be fixed?

Comments

• SkyStrifeRHGSkyStrifeRHG
    Vindictus Rep: 100
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I can't seem to get your link to work but I'm guessing the problem is that you don't have a focus equipped. You should have one from creating the character or you can buy another one from Ferghus, it needs to be in your offhand item slot in order to use mana crystal and its related spells.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As Noburo said, you need a Focus equipped to your offhand slot or you cannot perform any smashes. It is counted as a weapon and hence the warning message when you try to launch the boat. Also, I cannot get your link to work either.