[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Random item appearance/interaction changes; why?

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
edited August 10, 2018 in Bug Reporting
It's pretty annoying to use dyes and armor fusion runes or to purchase cosmetics and get a look that you like only to log in after a patch and find that pants suddenly cover up the entirety of boots and look like but, or that a top that used to flow down now tucks into a waistline. Why must you do this DevCat/Nexon? I understand making changes for items that have massive clipping and the like, but for those that worked without issue, why do we have to deal with this unannounced and undocumented? I know that technically anything can be changed at any time, just can't say that it's very welcoming to deal with when it happens.
BOK_CHOI

Comments

• BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    I've had that "pants suddenly cover up the entirety of boots" issue for well over 2 months now. I've reported it right away too in the bug reporting section, but it was never addressed. I know that at least one other player started having this exact same issue starting at the same day.

This is the bug report I've had made of it:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14340/graphic-glitch-on-armor

Also a couple weeks ago I've had an instance of a body tattoo changing in size and location (which wasn't TOO much of a deal since you can change it back easily for free in Avatar Shop, but still, it's an annoying process).
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @BOK_CHOI what's strange is that on the login screen, the boots still display over the pants as they should. Guessing it's an unintentional change.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    @Prototypemind Huh, interesting...for me it still shows up with the pants over boots even on the login screen. T.T
    But yeah it's definitely a bug...and I guess we're all familiar with how quickly the bugs get fixed in this game. :P