[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

WTF my Attempt at buying the Succubus box(GM look)

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited August 10, 2018 in Account Support
So i wanted to get this thing so i started to charge NX via paypal. considering they dont have a " buy 126k nx" option i had to buy it in 3 stages. i payed for the first two and then it wont let me charge the final payment on paypal or credit card. like WTF.

any ideas?

Comments

• KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Try waiting a day, if that doesn't help then send an actual ticket, since support that are in charge of that department don't visit forums.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    I believe there's a monthly limit no how much NX you can purchase using credit.

Try prepaid instead - no limits on that.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    noctred wrote: »
    I believe there's a monthly limit no how much NX you can purchase using credit.

Try prepaid instead - no limits on that.

how do i get prepaid?
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Bowner wrote: »
    how do i get prepaid?

You can buy KK cards at sites like PC Game Supply or Offgamers.
    Bowner
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    PaySafeCard is good and common prepaid option too.
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Thing is if he just bought 2/3 parts in Credit he'd have to waste more money for prepaid. Id say give it a day. also make sure its not getting declined by your bank as well. Like an anti-theft thing. If that doesnt work then send in ticket and see if they could reset/allow you to do your last purchase.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    It’s a safety feature I’m guessing is to prevent credit card thieves or whatever. I also can’t help but think this is additionally a scheme to encourage you to spend more money than you need. Say all you want is $25 worth, but the closest option is $30. Now you can do two $10 and one $5 in THREE transactions over the span of 2 days, but you get the idea. Two transactions at once seem to be the limit Agree with going prepaid and even better I’ve seen $50-$100 cards where you can choose the amount in increments of 5 or 10 (I forget).