[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ideas on how to get EXP for this situation?

SeriosSkiesSeriosSkies
Vindictus Rep: 210
in General Discussion
I have a bunch of characters that existed from before the streamlined leveling update from whenever that happened. All my characters quickly used the system to level to 60.
Sweet.
EXCEPT, my Delia, She went to 49 and has the story quest that has the level restriction 50. The highest level dungeon available gives 4% of my exp bar per run. i did that 5 times and am in refusal of doing it as the means to fill the rest of the exp bar to 50.

Im a veteran i nthe sense that ive been playing since the games launch.....but ive been super casual, and use the game as a means to unwind every other week or so. So i dont know a great deal about the game and am more so a total noob. Is there some other way i can get this misisng exp to get this character back on the 'easy to level' track?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Have you checked your available side quests? Some of those should offer sufficient experience perhaps.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    time for some good ol hidden spam
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Hop into Royal Army Raids whenever you can.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Main story is the maiin source of exp now, at least until S2 which gives significantly more. However, since you can't progress mainstory - guess you can try doing substories (I wouldn't expect much from them) or finding a good exp-grind battle. The values has changed with Rise, but Hidden seems to be still decent exp place. Unsure how much exp will you get for Royal at that level, but either way you should do that every day for the benefits.
  • SeriosSkiesSeriosSkies
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Substories. where. Hidden.

ffs....I spent waaaay too long figuring that out.

She had like 18 substories finished too. so as soon as i unchecked the "Main stories only" box thing i instantly hit 52.
    LoLoBooty