[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Succubus Mate where?

FuzetsuFuzetsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited July 20, 2018 in General Discussion
Food running out, electricity about to shut down. Where succubus mate?

Comments

• LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    I actually asked support about this due to the fact kr got it over a year or so ago now. Got a response somewhere along the lines of "We currently have no plans of releasing it but stay tuned to our news/social media".
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    edited July 21, 2018
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I personally hope it doesn't get released. Pets are okay, but these new mates are just a poor excuse to make up for the fact that they cut raids down to four people.

I honestly hang my head in shame when I see a KR party composed of four players and four NPC mates.
    Anduri
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Maybe they considered it P2W and gave up on. While mate could be cool when playing solo, I don't see it as a nice thing in teams.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    edited July 22, 2018
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Maybe they considered it P2W and gave up on. While mate could be cool when playing solo, I don't see it as a nice thing in teams.

Could be true but they just released an Arcana Mate in KR though
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Furiel wrote: »

I meant Nexon NA management. In KR they have/had mates for pretty big price.
  • BLudamidaBLudamida
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    coming soon...

Buy 3 AI's to complete raids! who needs lags and players when you can fill the raids with AI's :thinking:
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Furiel wrote: »

I meant Nexon NA management. In KR they have/had mates for pretty big price.
    Ah yeah that could be. I think they also received a buff during the last patch or smth.