[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Should the Level Requirement for PvP be Decreased?

Thinh2Thinh2
Vindictus Rep: 765
edited July 4, 2018 in General Discussion
Why do players have to be level 90 before entering PvP Modes?

That seems a bit too high TBH, just like for Hero Mode.

New Players would be unable to have a full experience of this game if they have to wait until they reached end game content.

Leveling after 70 becomes a pain by yourself. Players should be able to learn game mechanics by the time they reach 60.

They really need to cap stats and balance this mode.

What do you think the new level requirement should be? Would you be angry if lower level newbies joined your team for Deathmatch or Siege Battle?

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    because stats don't scale in pvp anything lower than the free lv90 set gear you will just get one shot and therefore you will give up before you even learn the mode. (you're gonna get one shot anyways with free gear pretty sure people attack cap you in it still)
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Thinh2 wrote: »
    Why do players have to be level 90 before entering PvP Modes?

That seems a bit too high TBH, just like for Hero Mode.

New Players would be unable to have a full experience of this game if they have to wait until they reached end game content.

Leveling after 70 becomes a pain by yourself. Players should be able to learn game mechanics by the time they reach 60.

They really need to cap stats and balance this mode.

What do you think the new level requirement should be? Would you be angry if lower level newbies joined your team for Deathmatch or Siege Battle?

Yes, but I am a bit bias on this. I do think it's too high mostly because I have to go through content which I don't enjoy (Leveling/PvE) to do content which I enjoy (PvP). That's why I wish that the requirement was lower. But then again, a counter to my argument is that it takes you less than 18 hours of gameplay to reach lv95.

Players won't be able to learn the game mechanics because the difficulty spikes too much on S3 and as stated previously it takes you less than a day to reach lv95.

They really need to balance the mode but that'll never happen. If they truly wanted to balance the mode they'd ask on test servers for people to do PvP and test in various matchups to see how each class preforms and then adjust their stats according to those statistics. Classes scale differently with stats which is why this is mandatory.

I really wouldn't be mad as long we can start the damn thing. I don't mind if I win or lose.
    PvP in vindictus is solely based on 1v1, there is no teamplay involved which is why I don't mind it.