[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does anyone from Australia and Canada still play?

GoatanksGoatanks
Vindictus Rep: 1,060
in General Discussion
How is the server stability for you all after the NA Merge?

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited July 4, 2018
    West coast Canada here. Town server has been the same it's always been. The fix they did to the royal army server was much appreciated.
    Goatanks
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    East Canada...I was expecting the merge to be a fluke to be honest,but i rarely have under 2 bars and most of the time i have 4-5 bars,even with groups from west.

Like he said,Royal was surprisingly very well fixed.

I never get stuck in NPC chat,like it used to happen all the the time before and there is rarely any server disconects ,like before.

I have a decent net connection,so whenever it's unplayable,it's either because the host doesn't have a good net connection or doesn't have the best system to host.

In general,things got a lot better.You will still need a decent computer and net connection to play fluidly thoe.

Goatanks
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    From Aus, I have no difference apart from it showing 1-2 bars instead of 4. Raids don't even lag at all with US hosts.

I heard that some others from Aus do get some lag, but I don't get any. Unless the host is a potato and the whole party is lagging regardless of region.
    Goatanks
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Montreal Canada, pretty good connection while joining other. But i do get some bad host but that is mostly due them using Mcdonalds wifi on a cheap laptop. RAR sometimes lags at the start cause people rush before everyone is loaded in.
    Goatanks
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Atlantic Canada here. Generally have had no issues with connectivity to the server, both before & after the merge.
    As the others have said already, any issues that arose for me seemed to be region-independent & already existing before merge.