[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please make Arisha's skill-awakening more durable

BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
edited July 3, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I mainly play 4 chars: Sylas, sword Fiona and battleshade Lynn all have somewhat durable skill-awakening durability, as in how much the durability drops after the same amount of damage output. But for spellsword Arisha, it's entirely different story. Assuming I play each of them the same amount per week, then I only refill Fiona's skill-awakening every 1 to 2 weeks, once per week for Sylas, 2x per week for battleshade Lynn, but at least 4-6 times per week for Arisha's spellsword skills. Especially arcane flurry, diffusion warp, counter drain... That's just insane. I've increased the durability of arcane flurry from 800 to 1600 and guess what, I need to refill it again just after 2-3 neam runs.

I know nothing will be done about it because I need to go full Korean about stuff like this, but just wanted to have something off my CHEST. Nobody thinks this is an issue or is the higher maintenance cost of Arisha's skill-awakening justified by the fact spellsword doesn't require much ATT SPD for DPS and survivability?

Comments

• cediancedian
    Vindictus Rep: 315
    Issue? why?... fast u use fast go 0. Dont broke ur brain about sisha skills-awakening dmg *she dont need all* play dodge.. counters.. teleports.. >_> u just click arcana flurry all time in battle? pls.... u got more skills. I just restore the skills with the 10% knockrate stone for BO when i play solo, arcane flurry dont need to use stones is op skill. Dont restore it and see the difference is not so much. How i can do sometimes max dmg if i dont restore it o_O??? and i dont got 5k add or +15 like that bored players doing NORMAL MODE with god stats......Use the bad to improve yourself.
    BigAssTTs
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Sure, the arcane flurry awakening is useless mostly, I just don't like seeing an empty skill awakening icon giving me creeps. Guess I shouldn't have awakened it in the first place.