[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Has anyone been able to do certain ein lacher batt

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in Evie
battles on silver with no pots/incapacited once, as scythe evie?

I havent been able to do it for iset, keag and colru.

Scythe badly needs the 500 sp for IR, but it's very difficult to build up the first 500 sp in those battles because of how fast the bosses are. Iset/Keag are self-explanatory, colru's main problem is his first form which is the fastest. He spams two combos, both of which have massive range and will hit you unless you use blink for each one. Blinking 2-3 times repeatedly will eat up your stamina very quickly without IR.

Trying to hit him from the back also practically guarantees that you get hit while stuck in the pulling animation because he has a nearly 100% chance of doing a backswing which has massive range.

His other forms are pretty easy as they are much slower, especially the one where he will crouch down and do several punches. You can just stay out of range then wind up for a smash as he finishes the last punch.

The one where he turns into a ball and starts jumping around is pretty hard to dodge too as it is VERY fast with massive range and blink has a long recovery time.

Even with 60 base attack speed (which requires a +13 and full enchants, including multiple fasts), it is simply not fast enough without IR.

Gold on most bosses also feels impossible with 60 base attack speed unless you play extremely safely and never do pulls (which leave you vulnerable as you are stuck in the animation).

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665

00:05~06:28 I dunno, I have 53 speed, I can beat him with gold medal, there's my tip: don't need to hurry.

• Question2Question2
    I took a quick look, cant view the whole thing in HD now due to my data cap (the full HD video is nearly 500 mb large, wtf?), but it doesnt look like you are pulling MOD/BT?
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I had count whole Colru run, I did: 1st smash 11x times, 2nd smash 18x times,
    3rd smash 6x times, 4th smash 5x times, XE Move 4x times, Arcane Gate 3x times
    So I guess that wisp explosives help much to kill fast image

• Question2Question2
    XE? Hmm, that would explain a lot. Sacrifice does very little damage. On Premiere, each ein lacher battle takes at least 20 enhanced BT/MODs to kill, not counting normal attacks, blade shift, etc. This is with 10% damage skill awakening stones as well. You wouldnt have been able to kill Colru with that little damage on premiere.