[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Just came back and...

Riger82Riger82
Mitglied
in General Discussion
I just came back to Vindictus after a while away. Not sure how long, but Hurk was the newest character and didn't have a second weapon yet.
Anyways, I came back to a very different profile name. I've already changed it back, reset my password (which had also been changed), security questions, and everything else.
One: How does someone steal your account and change your password if you aren't even playing at the time? How would they even get your email to change things?
Two: Is there any way I can find out when my name was changed to "rigorouscrossoint"? I think that's how it was spelled, but I'm not sure. I didn't write it down before changing it back.

Kommentare

• JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Vertreter: 1,830
    Mitglied
    Pretty sure there was a wipe at one point for inactive players. And if you're EU I have no idea how you're still here if you didn't register for the migration.
  • MrSamsoniteMrSamsonite
    Vindictus Vertreter: 200
    Mitglied
    The nexon launcher gives you a default pronoun name (adjective + noun) until you change it yourself. Mine is "accomplishedspigot" (too lazy to change it, nobody sees it anyway lol). Also, they "deactivate" accounts that are inactive for a certain amount of time and force you to re-verify them and change your password. Same thing happened to me and I wasn't gone quite as long as you were.