[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus 2.0

CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
Vindictus Rep: 1,240
edited May 27, 2018 in General Discussion
Dauntless launched open beta, if you wanna play vindi but with other characters, different combos and different bosses, check it out. It's pretty much vindi 4coop hunting bosses and getting better gear to hunt more bosses

Edit:
9:30 for the overall cons/pros
SomeguywashereDrachus

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    sounds more like monster hunter though?
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited May 26, 2018
    It's a strictly worse version of Monster Hunter World. It's fun for what it is but in no world would I ever call it Vindictus 2.0 - it's a step backwards in almost every way that matters.

Also, the game is currently borderline unplayable.
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I swear, you do these posts just to see if there are active mods on this forum XDD
    CuraiHotaru
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    No offense, but this is like fifth(?) time someone's claimed a new game is Vindictus 2.0 and it didn't feel that way each time. I might give it a try when I've got nothing to do though.
    CuraiHotaru
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    edited May 27, 2018
    Drachus wrote: »
    I swear, you do these posts just to see if there are active mods on this forum XDD

Ahah you sure do know me. But in all honesty dauntless has pretty much the same mechanics as vindi, and people play this until monster hunter world comes to PC. The fact that the game had 100k ppl on queue to enter the game is a bright future, unless they go the vindi route and commit sudoku.

I am sure by now people are tired of the same raids over and over again, so wouldn't hurt trying that game out with some friends, it's free afterall. What makes MMO's fun is whom you play with
    Drachus
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    noctred wrote: »
    It's a strictly worse version of Monster Hunter World. It's fun for what it is but in no world would I ever call it Vindictus 2.0 - it's a step backwards in almost every way that matters.

Also, the game is currently borderline unplayable.

Well they did get quite a chock, they didn't believe that the game would have over 100k people waiting to play it, as the hype did die off somewhat
  • iMadKingiMadKing
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    it is not vindi2, it is monster hunter online shitty ver. and i checked their forum every1 complaint the "queue" system, some1 waited 6 hours for enther the game