[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make another +13 lv90 or make lv95 wep?

KindnessKindness
Vindictus Rep: 610
in New Recruits
Hi everyone,

I'm a returning player, this is my situation.

I made a +13 lv90 that's been destroyed and restored. I want to make another +13 lv90 (using seals) to try for +14 but isn't sure if that's a good idea. Is it better to save time and money for the lv95 weapon instead?

Would love to hear your advice.

Thanks!

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    If you already have a +13 lv90 I wouldn't bother trying for a +14. The enhance success rate from +12 > 13 is low and even lower for 13 > 14.

At this point I would start working on a level 95. You can approach this in one of two ways:
    1) If your short on cash you can create a level 95 wep with an OJ primary feather and purple secondaries. You can enhance this weapon up to +12 and replace the secondaries with orange later.
    2) Keep grinding with your +13 90 while saving your money to buy a pre-enhanced level 95 weapon. I think this is the better option since you can't use seal shop runes on level 95 weapons. Enhancing on your own can be a frustrating situation otherwise.
    Kindness
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    edited May 22, 2018
    The rates has been lowered to half or even lower than it used to be... yeah nexon logic add more enhancement lvls and nerf the rates cuz makes sens. The rate for +14 is around 15% if i remember right and you will also need to pass a +13 rate of 20% which i dont think will be easy at all.
    Better use the seals rune and stick with a +13 bound untill u will get your lvl 95 good weapon.
    Kindness
  • MarlynMonroeMarlynMonroe
    Vindictus Rep: 10
    I think i can help u Just watch this+haha

NaNaLynKindness
  • MarlynMonroeMarlynMonroe
    Vindictus Rep: 10
    hi