[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Evie Scythe skills rewamp!

DexkillDexkill
Vindictus Rep: 890
edited May 6, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So as I think Scythe is a debuffer weapon atm. I dont want to change that, but would be awesome if we could change the way of damaging champions.

Like some skill that could change the style:

Mark of Death changes:
While this debuff on the enemy, it takes extra 10% damage from all sources, up to > 22% at rank 3. / OR Stacks up from 10% up to 30% in fights after you apply to the enemy, each successful hit without damage taken gives +1% (up to 30%) upon taking hit resets back to 10%.
If you detonate the buff, it deals equal damage that you dealt between 10%-30% stacking. (like if you dealt 10k damage with your each hit, and hit 20 time the boss without getting hit, then you deal 200k damage) (can be crit this too)

End is near (new skill):
Basicly it should do the same as Mark of death. Damage over time. (maybe deal no damage at upon applying but deals more damage over time.

Life Drain changes:
Life Drain is pretty useless right now. I think this could change, if you change the method same as my "new" Mark of Death. Upon applying it on an enemy it heals 3% of your MAXIMUM health. With each consecutive hit (without damage taken) it increases by additional 3% up to 30%.
After you detonate it and heal, you can't heal from this ability again in 60 second, instead you deal damage. (damage should be less then Mark of Death but same way(maybe half or much more less than that))

Spirit Bind changes:
Spirit bind is not a really usefull skill, it makes a little spirit, it can die, you can detonate, but deals not too much damage, and if you lucky it takes attention from you for a few sec. My idea is to change the work of this skill. I have two idea to do that:

The first: If you apply this debuff to the enemy, then your health and the enemy health are bounded, so if one of you takes damage, the otherone takes damage too Up to maximum of 1-5% Maximum hp(10% of the current health bar)(maybe stack up like my Mark of Death or Life Drain) . Why is this good? If you use my "new" Life Drain, and Spirit Bind at the same time on one enemy (for example on a raid boss) you can explode all of them, to deal high damage, but Life Drain heals you for the Maximum health loss from Spirit Bind.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The other one, is to pull out the spirit of the boss. It should be a transpanent clone of the boss, dazed (or knocked down), for like up to ~10 second, and you can damage the spirit too as the real boss. If you can kill the spirit in 10 second(this is just a random time can be more or less), then you deal 10% damage compare to the boss current health bar. (Example if it has 10x bar and you kill the spirit it will have 9,9x) ( I prefer the first one but both of them are cool dont you think?:D)

I also have a new passive ability:
It's a really weird one: It works like Arcane Gate, but its not active its a passive. With every of your attack it has a chance to activate (like once every 2-3 min) and you go into the Dark Dimension for one attack. When you do that, and your attack is outcome hit is successful you gain +x%(depend on each debuffs) to all of your active debuff.

1. Do you like these ideas? Would you like to hear more rewamp ideas?4 votes
    1. Yes, some of them are awesome!
       50% (2 votes)
    2. No, I like them as they are now.
       25% (1 vote)
    3. I like them, and I like to see more!
       25% (1 vote)
    4. You should give up on those bro.
       0% (0 votes)