[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to launch Nexon Launcher

YuminagaYuminaga
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
I have contacted customer support via live chat with one of the GM to try to resolve the issue, but the problem still persists. I cannot launch the launcher at all. After attempting to startup the launcher, I can see the icon for 2 seconds and it disappears. It does the same with the program in task manager.
I was able to play Vindictus 2 weeks prior to this issue and I did not make any changes to my computer recently. This problem occurred after an automatic update of the launcher and it's been like this since yesterday (when I had originally opened the launcher).
I have tried to reinstall launcher and restart my computer many times. I have updated my Graphics Drivers and Microsoft visual C++ to date. I have also downloaded the Nexon Launcher via the link that was provided by the GM and installed it on my desktop. Other things such as clean boot and flushdns also did not work.
I tried to submit a ticket under tech support, but it also would not go through.
Not sure what else I can do. Hopefully someone can help me fix the problem :/