[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why does the event pet dog not drop a pet core?

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Vertreter: 5,275
Mitglied
in General Discussion
Just curious why the event pet dog does not drop an additional pet core? I thought the 'requirement' for pets to drop the pet core was that they have the ability to pick up items.

Kommentare

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,670
    Mitglied
    I thought the extra core was only from pets that have the "Greedy Gem" Skill. The dogs have some other name.

While it would have been nice to get the extra core, this at least means that folks that did buy gremlin pets still have something a bit better than the free pets given out. (Assuming they can keep the gremlin alive ;-)
    LoLoBooty
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Vertreter: 2,690
    Mitglied
    This is why they need to bring back the hellfairies (mini succubus). The actual perfect pet. It doesn't die, has greedy gem and can mine ores.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,330
    Mitglied
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    This is why they need to bring back the hellfairies (mini succubus). The actual perfect pet. It doesn't die, has greedy gem and can mine ores.

But Iset has the exact same skills, and she was available for 1 month and the gachapon was only just removed from the depot, so no need to bring the fairies back imo.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Vertreter: 1,830
    Mitglied
    All premium outfits give the same stats so what's the point of releasing new outfits? (*sarcasm) Some people rather have a Hellfairy than an Iset myself included. Also for the people that do splooge real monies for gacha and end up not getting Iset and don't have enough gold to buy off mp then what?