[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Supply Deport Not working

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
edited April 18, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Supply Deport Not working please fix says fail when i try to buy a item :(

Comments

• AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited April 18, 2018
    hi can ppl use the Supply Deport or is it just me trying but says fail on all items ? i wanna buy some Desert Crystal :( Fix nexon please
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 19, 2018
    There's two separate NX balances. One is NX credit and I think the other one is NX prepaid or something like that. Certain items can't be bought with the credit.

I wonder if this is why it's failing. Is the Desert Crystal, as well as the other items you're trying to purchase restricted?

NX Prepaid
    NX Prepaid is purchased using Karma Koin, Nexon Game Cards, Xsolla, or PaySafeCard (PaySafeCard only available in Europe). There are no restrictions on NX Prepaid.

NX Credit
    NX Credit is purchased using a credit card and PayPal charge. NX Credit cannot be used for certain items in Nexon games. Full details can be found under “NX Credit Restrictions”.
  • FrancyAnnFrancyAnn
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I purchases a 1000 AP capsule, the money came out of my balance and the item did not appear in my inventory. I bought one only a few hours before and it worked OK. I saw the worked fail window, which is silly for and Item you are paying for, but it said success 1 fail 0. What is up do I get the item or get a refund?