[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Let us fuse regular armor to avatar pieces.

CloakshireCloakshire
Vindictus Rep: 4,580
edited April 7, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I've been destroying my old gear for 6 years now over and over to keep my appearance. It would be nice to give us the ability to fuse our regular gear's appearance to avatar parts, or give us a rune of some sort that lets us change regular gear into a costume piece. Some people like the look they've made out of regular armor better than costumes.

Thoughts?

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Can't you just use premium fusion runes? I mean you'd lose gold for not selling the gear, but atleast you get to keep the looks.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 7, 2018
    Furiel wrote: »
    Can't you just use premium fusion runes? I mean you'd lose gold for not selling the gear, but atleast you get to keep the looks.

Cloakshire wrote: »
    I've been destroying my old gear for 6 years now over and over to keep my appearance.

Thats what I've been doing. I'm tired of destroying my old gear through use of Premium Fusion runes. That's why I'm suggesting this.

EDIT: That is unless you're suggesting I can use a premium Fusion rune to give an avatar piece the looks of regular gear. But, anytime I've tried, it won't let you fuse an avatar piece with regular gear.

All I want is the ability to convert regular gear into a costume piece that can be equipped in the Avatar slots. Being able to fuse the appearance of regular Gear with the properties of an avatar piece would solve this issue, but the game doesn't let you. It gives you an error saying you can't fuse anything with a duration, which is odd considering my costume pieces are permanent.
    Karmine