[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Pure Sword Lann

DeathHeroicDeathHeroic
Vindictus Rep: 700
in Streams and Videos
Hello all and those i may knew or may not knew me in the old days.

Last time I play Vindi was a long time ago, and like most games I been checking up on old games I use to play lots of when I was younger and long ago.

Summery on who Am I?

Well I was originally i nthe close beta I remember the old token system with lots of other things, I quit around the end of Season one after being with the game for so long, and returned about year 2 ago to do Vindi Season 2? I don't know how i should label it, as it was with the sea stuff, and also armagedon sword were the best thing , so whenever that was it. And I return once again to play "catch up" in the story.

I was maybe one the only few to do the "Kai wants you Event" when Kai was 1st announced sadly I wasn't smart enough to show the gruling hours it took to compelte the event and everyone I recall at that time didn't really want to do it, so I think I Was one the only people to do it, sadly Nexon never said how many people did do it beside the "gear" reward wasn't really special either an d was binded to the account that did the event, so it had to be unbinded before it was given to the Kai for those who did ask about it (mind you they just added a bot busting program preventing spamming bosses on repeat.

Pic of the old mail/event - https://imgur.com/a/xuDbJ

----

So I am mainly a Pure Sword Lann, I never put a point into spear and never will on my main original Lann (code of honor)

So be Gentle with out dated old raid soloer, and mech.finder and stuff, and you are free to join my youtube stream, as I don't do twitch at all anymore, and feel free to give tip advise of thing (not really spoilers) of things I missed in the years I been out, and etc

Youtube :

P.S - hello all old friends and foes, I look forward to the story I missed thus far.

Comments