[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Would you replace Brynn or Ferghus?

MistyBerryMistyBerry
Vindictus Rep: 785
edited December 14, 2016 in General Discussion
Replacing either would result in a person with a higher success chance. However, whoever you replace will no longer take runes.

1. Who would you replace?32 votes
    1. Brynn
       25% (8 votes)
    2. Ferghus
       75% (24 votes)

Comments

• XxDarkEndxXXxDarkEndxX
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Neither. Nothing should change. I only buy runes and outfitters.
  • DeafEyeAnceDeafEyeAnce
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    Fergie. Using him for +1-15 compared to one or two enchants per item. I never use runes.
  • TheAlphaTheAlpha
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Oops, my hand slipped.
    I hope "replacing" Ferghus is a painful process.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Doesn't really matter because no matter what you do, it's a lose-lose situation. want to know why? You get rid of ferghus and you have to YOLO from 6-10. where FAILING once resets you to 0, and if you go beyond 8, it blows up like a needle on a balloon. Now, Get rid of brynn and you can blow up your weapon if by some miracle you get it to 10 and stop for enchanting, considering that R8s and R7s have the same explosion rate of 40% PER FAIL. Can't really win by skill when everything relies on luck to progress.
  • NautalisNautalis
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Dont get rid of my qt Brynn, just put Shayla in charge of the forge.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Nautalis
    Nautalis said:

Dont get rid of my qt Brynn, just put Shayla in charge of the forge.
    i second this
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I would say get rid of Brynn because when enchantment failure occurs and your item is destroyed, you don't get any materials returned. I would, however, replace Ferghus with Ceara or Marrec and replace Brynn with Nyle or Gallagher.