[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn BattleShade has Life Steal?

KMonkKMonk
Vindictus Rep: 1,495
edited April 1, 2018 in Lynn
I just read the Blute Basic How To and realized that Lynn have Life Steal. I've been wondering why the Q button doesn't seem to do anything compared to the E button. Being a noob BattleShade Lynn, I get hit a lot while experimenting which move has most DPS. I've been dying and chugging potions like mad. Needless to say this put BattleShade Lynn in the OP category. Apparently I did this by accident once and wondered how I gained life after taking so many hits.
  1. Did you know she has lifesteal?8 votes
    1. Nope, first time I hear about it.
       50% (4 votes)
    2. Yup.
       50% (4 votes)

Comments

• KailaKaila
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    In addition to life steal, Spiked Ferrule (Q) restores stamina and boosts attack speed for the next smash (rendering it useful even when not taking hits). I particularly started noticing the life steal portion whilst performing the following combos that multi-hit for the final smash LLLR(Q)R and RLR(Q)R. So far I find those two smashes work well when on the aggressive against a boss without demanding too much repositioning. Furthermore, when the Thorny Flower buff is active, it increases the effectiveness of Q and E boosted smash attacks and consequently the life steal of Q since the restored health depends on a percent of damage done with the boosted Spiked Ferrule attack.
  • TianshiTianshi
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Or maybe read the skill description and understand your class?
  • KailaKaila
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    In addition to life steal, Spiked Ferrule (Q) restores stamina and boosts attack speed for the next smash (rendering it useful even when not taking hits). I particularly started noticing the life steal portion whilst performing the following combos that multi-hit for the final smash LLLR(Q)R and RLR(Q)R. So far I find those two smashes work well when on the aggressive against a boss without demanding too much in terms of repositioning. Furthermore, an active Thorny Flower buff increases the effectiveness of Q and E boosted smash attacks and subsequently the life steal of Q since the restored health depends on a percent of damage done with the boosted Spiked Ferrule attack.