[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Player Questions

LynndictusLynndictus
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
Hi everyone it's been almost 2 years since I played this game I think. I quit around the time of Lugh and am looking to get back into things thanks to Battleshade update and I have some questions:

1] It says if I login for 15 days I get a free battleshade. Now is this orange quality and can be enhanced? If not I guess I should make one from scratch and enhance to +10?
2] All my gear is regina/lugh stuff. Should I invest in enchants for them or just wait until the next content? In fact what is next content? Dullahan?
3] I heard Rise really messed up P2W ratio. Do I need +13 weapon or higher to compete? Because highest I ever got across a dozen weapons was +12 :|
4] What is the best way to progress/make money? Last I remember it was running S3 raids and praying for a rare drop / selling godly ores. Still the same thing here?
5] How's inflation? I noticed a lot of material prices have dropped, but then some items still go for like 300mil which is still so high.
6] Is the playerbase still healthy? It used to be pretty dead even on weekends so I hope it's not even worse now. I don't want to come back to a game that will get shut down in a month xD