[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dark Knight or Palladin

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
edited December 13, 2016 in Vella
I think Dark Knight since I am going Chain Blades, what to people who use Twin Swords usually go though?
  1. Dark Knight or Palladin ?29 votes
    1. DK
       62% (18 votes)
    2. PALLY
       38% (11 votes)

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    It's once an hour.
    For stamina and dps, Dark Knight.
    If you don't really care then just whichever you think looks cooler.
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited December 25, 2016
    DK cuz chains, I'll still brun through all my stamina even with DK2
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Yes, but Paladin gives you an easy pass through the final level of the race in Twilight Desert for when you are solo farming it. D:
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Cessa wrote: »
    Yes, but Paladin gives you an easy pass through the final level of the race in Twilight Desert for when you are solo farming it. D:

how?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yes, definitely pick Dark Knight for stamina buff if playing Chains. Not that it matters much, because soon transformation will be reworked, and this difference vanishes: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3259/transformation-changes
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yep new Trans system all that matters is Dark Knight Missiles do more damage while pallie missiles have chance to freeze low level Bosses. and 2nd Trans Ability Conviction vs Fissure. Choose based on these or aesthetics
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    As a main chain Vella, in my opinion, I find the paladin (Played both) a more defensive proposition for Heart of Ice, it also works wonders in Abyssal Arena during the 5 Statue phase (stunning), among other situations.

There is nothing like having 20 stacks of Heart of Ice (can use first trans to build up, or even use some of that heart of ice in), go second trans (instant stamina restore), throw on Conviction, get your Vella Stamina Buff Knee Hit in (leap) activating heart of ice, and just cackle with insane glee. Half the time, you will be in continuous, protected, Heart of Ice until the Second trans expires (can survive Euclid's Red Slam, Abom's anything, with near perfect uninterruptible stance); nearly all bosses are cake during this, including Dullum. (sp).

If your stamina regeneration boosts from your skills do not trigger often enough and have to wait, throw down your extra damage items from trans while you wait, and then go at it again.

That's my take on it.