[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Did the S2 drops change?

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited March 18, 2018 in General Discussion
So I kinda farm S2 for Euth and Well balance but every since the last update i notice almost no scrolls are dropping. Not that good one but even the trash one are not dropping. I am being paranoid or the crazy gypsies lady was right?
BabyDani
  1. Are Season 2 es scroll drop table change6 votes
    1. The Gysies are right!!
       33% (2 votes)
    2. I gotten like 5 euth in two run, drops are fine.
       67% (4 votes)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    you just dont have luck :< enthu drops on laki , enzo , lavasat ... and island maps
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    RNGesus hates me. but screw that and hail Whale-tans, supplying me outfits in mp with their gatcha purchases.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    I got an enthu and 2 wbs on saturday for getting 5 keys, seems the same to me.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I farm Annwyn too, and at some point basically stopped dropping scrolls and even equipments too. Guess my "drop rate" burnt out. I started leveling new characters for Vanguard, and those did get decent loot. Latest character got even 2 enthus. So no, they are/weren't changed.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    The drop rates of this game is really strange. Staying on your main will lower chances of decent drops, getting 50% of chance will fail 8 times, the odds of getting that Lucky gold thing or blowing up flavin is almost winning the lottery. Farm Dulla 8 times a day but only get helm drops in 50 bloody raids. OJ shards are still rare that it is almost 6 mil a piece. The dye amps have 5 good colors and it always lands on grey.

Having a bad day and reminding my self of Vindi drop rate is not helping