[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

All of my S2 quests have been erased?

HakaishaHakaisha
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
So apparently, since I know for a fact that I was not finished with S2 quests with many of my characters, I am 100% sure that Nexon is forcing me to start doing season 3 stuff when I am not at all ready for it them. I've come back for the first time since Delia was released, and many of my characters suddenly have all of their season 2 story quests just gone and replaced with season 3 stuff. Is there any way at all to actually do the S2 story? And am I the only one with this issue? I had so much exp gain ripped from me for this on existing characters....

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I had S2 story started when it was still low level, and they did not disappear for me. The mainstory is significantly shorter now though, so I wonder what happened to those, who stopped in parts that are no longer a thing. My bet is that these still exist, but cannot be obtained. Such thing happened to one of my chars and transformation quest - I ended up with old, classical quest and a newer one, having a second choice to choose it.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    prolly unrelated to your issue +shy
    but do you have View Hidden Story checked on your story popup window?