[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gallagher's Subbordinate

AnarrchyAnarrchy
Vindictus Rep: 220
in Story
I'm a level 95 Evie, The quest Gallagher's Subbordinate has been stuck on my account and I can't enchant, enhance or anything without finishing the storyline for that quest. I have tried going through the storyline and I have tried to find a +2 veteran cloth tunic, and a regular veteran cloth tunic but i'm at a loss. Someone please help?
MagnoliaWeicaprahapp3

Comments

• Anarrchy wrote: »
    I'm a level 95 Evie, The quest Gallagher's Subbordinate has been stuck on my account and I can't enchant, enhance or anything without finishing the storyline for that quest. I have tried going through the storyline and I have tried to find a +2 veteran cloth tunic, and a regular veteran cloth tunic but i'm at a loss. Someone please help?

this same problem happened to me seconds ago and im frightened
  • C1airvoyanceC1airvoyance
    it's a season 1 main quest subquest, that starts after "Potion-drinking Kobold"

open your battle quest screen ("m"), view hidden quests, it might be there, it's a red quest