[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Heart of Ice, bug or feature

6brutaka66brutaka6
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited December 13, 2016 in General Discussion
So simple question, I can no longer activate Heart of Ice during hail storm. Is this a bug or a feature that was forgotten about.

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I just started a new Vella CB, and I thought I was just noob lol. Thanks now I don't feel as noobish lol.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 14, 2016
    Just tested, it still work just fine for me.

You need 125 SP to activate it. While Hailstorm (hold R), add an extra left click to activate your HOI.
  • 6brutaka66brutaka6
    TheDayInLove

Just tested, it still work just fine for me.

You need 125 SP to activate it. While Hailstorm (hold R), add an extra left click to activate your HOI.
    I get the sp and 10 stacks but it wont activate for me. I only have HOI rank A, but it doesn't say any rank requirement. I know i used to be able to do it but since i came back from a break it just doesn't work.
  • 6brutaka66brutaka6
    I tested it again, and it seems to only work with 20 stacks. (didn't test this before cause i used to only use it with 10 stacks cause farming two moons).
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 14, 2016
    It work with 10 stacks for me though.
  • 6brutaka66brutaka6
    Honestly the only thing i can think of is yours might be a higher rank, because i have talked to a couple of people and they said it didn't work for them either, but they were lower lvl. That's the only thing i can think of (i only use chains to farm so i barely have anything maxed on them). But then again i know for a fact it worked for me before, cause I used it all of the time when fighting the Two Moons bosses.