[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vanguard "Grand Discovery"

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
Does anyone know what this grand discovery is? Post your screenshots in this thread so we can make a list of what items pertain to this "grand discovery" loot / jackpot.

Comments

• Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    it seems to just be an Exp and mons boost to the mode
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I opened like 10 boxes and got trash so I'm just letting them stack and not flood my inventory but you do get an EXP and AP buff for it
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Opened 40 boxes at once, best drop was a lambent powder, so I guess the drops are:
    - Ergs
    - Grey rank crafting materials
    - Iron Ores
    - Remnants
    - Element stone mats

Getting a Grand Discovery also grants +10% boost in ancient points and vanguard exp. My advice is priorizing more missions at once over 3 chars on the same one, its not worth.
    StormCrusherPixelPantsuDameEnNoirBabyDaniLoLoBooty
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Best drop i got is 100ap capsule
    I assume in the future they will host something like "vanguard event" with enhanced boxes until then id take Nokaubure's advice
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited February 23, 2018
    so just got to level 5 and it gave me mission with new boxes wont know what ill get untill im able to clear one each one take 360 mins and here a ss of the exp and points !

d9a716c2090913d36c110e01433c6739.png
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Plakster wrote: »
    so just got to level 5 and it gave me mission with new boxes wont know what ill get untill im able to clear one each one take 360 mins and here a ss of the exp and points !

How many level 95 characters do you have?
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render

I'm almost there with 10 characters but i haven't been on the ball with the timer
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Sir_Render wrote: »

I'm almost there with 10 characters but i haven't been on the ball with the timer

So if you currently have 9 characters (at level 95 each), Are you getting 9 available missions on vanguard to cycle through? Or is the cap at 5 missions at a time?

(sorry i dont know because i have 5 characters that are at level 95, and i see up to 5 missions i can cycle through at a time at the moment only. Just wondering if that increases per level 95 character addition).
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    i got 14 but only 13 are 95 and it only 5 missions sadly
    Sir_RenderBabyDaniStormCrusher
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    i got 14 but only 13 are 95 and it only 5 missions sadly

This
    it caps at 5 Missions only and but you are able to send multiple people on missions which makes it real easy to get the Grand Discovery
    Not sure how it'll work at later levels though
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    higher lvl vanguard will supposedly give much better relic boxes/rewards
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    higher lvl vanguard will supposedly give much better relic boxes/rewards

uNeabOr.png

Could be good or maybe just a lazy source for enhanced and significant es :>