[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gliding fury not working all the time (sword main)

LxHxLxHx
Vindictus Rep: 710
edited February 21, 2018 in Lann
For as long as I've been playing Vindictus, every battle at some point when I crit and press right click again to gliding fury, NOTHING HAPPENS.
Is this a Twin Sword issue, or a both class issue? What is causing it? I love Lann but that issue absolutely destroys my dps and my fun for that matter. Is it some sort of Lag issue? Like with the ghost in Dullahan losing aggro at times due to lag? Is there some refresh rate of response after I proc a crit? Does anyone else experience this?
Maybe they should make Sword Lanns Gliding fury An ACTIVE skill that becomes usable after any crit. Perhaps you can crit, have an active thats now usable and use it whenever u want within 5 seconds or something.

Comments

• LxHxLxHx
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    welp i would like to update on this. I did not even know lann was getting buffed, and after playing it now i can say that the gameplay is much smoother, i have less problems with gliding fury activating and it's kinda funny how absolute fury is the skill similar to what i suggested. having lots of fun with sword lann now, can definitely see a come back in this class. the quick slipdash after fury is soooo helpful.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    This has always been an issue especially in parties where you're not the host. The worse the connection, the more often this seems to happen. It makes gliding off of a sprint smash a straight up coin toss. I too would really like this fixed.
    misakamisaka
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Yes i have it too since i know lann. When i had a potato pc it was a nightmare and it wad happening almost always, now is decent but still happen sometimes. Its suks ye...
  • AerodosAerodos
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Yes, this has been a problem with Sword Lann since the dawn of time. For some reason there is very bad right click buffering after you crit on his smashes. It's especially evident on his gust sting.

Spear Lann has noticeably better RMB buffering for furies. The only thing that has bad buffering at times for Spear Lann is his belclaire