[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Restart Battle Option

TheophanuTheophanu
Vindictus Rep: 410
in Suggestions and Feedback
While it certainly is a huge improvement already that there is a restart option to continue clearing the same level several times after another, it certainly is still flawed.

The problem I have is that certain instances/battles like e.g. Frostborn Seal or Betrayal have a really long and unnecessary movement part that additionally wastes playing time, making those instance battles rather unattractive to play several times in a row since you have to start from the very beginning of the map.

It also wastes a lot of time reloading the whole map.

So why not simply revive the boss at the place where you stand after clearing the instance & resetting your buffs+SP gauge to save players a lot of time? [or at least save your starting position there so you can start the battle immediately]

I'm not talking about altering the restart options for every single level, but at least if you're playing solo and there is only one monster/boss in the whole instance, it would be nice to have a quicker restart option to save some time and spare people from the frustration of meaninglessly increasing the time between clears while other instances like e.g. Dark,Dank Sewers or Avatar of Destruction allow immediate action.

Comments

• BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    edited February 19, 2018
    For me, the game has been given too many short cuts. you level faster now, you dont need to farm gear anymore until you're max level so having more short cuts would really take away enjoyment i feel. yes, it is a little ball ache having to run through some things time and time again but we need some sort of time wasting in the game else everything would be.... enter battle, kill boss, repeat. and that would be extremely boring, fast if you cant be bothered to play but boring.