[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bound Items.

lzashimalzashima
Vindictus Rep: 925
edited December 12, 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
Probably someone already suggested it or maybe not, i don't really know, but here's what i think.
After 3 times we unbound a weapon, accessory, guear or anything else, it's '' bound to this character '' and can never be sold or unbound again.

Which, personnally, i don't like ! i would like to be able to buy something and be able to put it back on the marketplace even after the 3 unbound times we've got.
Basically, i already wrote to nexon custom support, and they told me to put it on suggestion, right here.

Why not create a potion, or a rune, or something like an artifact, to be able to resell our already bound items ? ( like you use the rune or potion, and you got 3 shots back or something ! ) mayve my idea is far fetched, but i think you got the facts of what i want.

KynushaUsamariMizashi
  1. Anyone agree with me ?10 votes
    1. Yes
       90% (9 votes)
    2. No
       10% (1 vote)

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    There was a +1 bind coupon as a reward in one of the Golden Time events, I believe. That was the only time I ever saw them distribute such an item, and iirc they didn't work on restored items so most people had no use for them. That negative feedback is probably why we haven't seen it since. I would like to see that item come back permanently, since it solves problems that I know they get tickets about often like this, for example:

I had a WB/E TS gauntlets on my Vella fused to gloves that Karok and Hurk can't wear. I accidentally sent it over to my Karok to use before fusing it to something he could wear/fuse, and it was on last bind, so my only choice was to send it to another alt that could use them or sell them. With a +1 bind coupon I could've increased the binds, sent it back to Vella, premium fused it, unbound it and then sent it back to my Karok in a useable state. Instead, I had to wait for support to answer my ticket, telling me they weren't going to do anything to help and then sent the gloves back to a character I don't play anymore.

This wouldn't have been a problem if they kept the item in the supply shop or even the daily tickets shop as an emergency item, like the coupon that turns 1* items into 2*. Making it cost a lot of daily tickets is probably the best way to implement it without making it an exploitable item that can do any "damage" to the game's economy.
    BloodAngel
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    We received a +1 unbind coupon back in Golden Time 2014 but that coupon will not work on restored items or items that have already been unbound 3 times already.

I hope NA brings it back within the next few months, its already been quite a long time already.