[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Did anyone here change flawless to airtight stone?

JeyemJeyem
Vindictus Rep: 1,675
edited January 24, 2018 in General Discussion
Since they goofed with the original announcement, saying it was airtight when it was only tradeable within your account. Did anyone get their flawless stone changed to an airtight version after they made this update?

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/27871/hero-s-lucky-box-le-and-flawless-enhancement-stone-update
  1. Yay or Nay?6 votes
    1. Yay
       50% (3 votes)
    2. Nay
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    guildie got +11 and +12 from 150 boxes

another one got 0 out of 100 box
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Why bother to change a name when either way you won't be able to trade it? O.o
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    You need to submit a ticket if you want to change the stone for airtight first
  • AriaGodspellAriaGodspell
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    Took me a few days to finally get mine to actually be airtight.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I was able to get an airtight +13 Flawless in market place for 80mil thanks to someone's generosity.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    airtight to account bound mistake, then gallagher's die mistake saying 2/21 on the die description, then premium +11 rune marketplace tradeable mistake when its really bind on drop. they dont have a cm, or proper staff to check bots and certainly not doing a good job on event presentations.