[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who are the "Super Miri" people?

SaphreeSaphree
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
edited January 22, 2018 in Miri
So, the title "Super Miri" was given to me and one other player I know of the North American server. My Miri (Saphette) has it and so does Darkmir. I'm not sure if this is like a title for #2-10 for max level on Miri or if something happened to "Super Elite Miri", just, anyone know what it's about? Or who else has the title and which server?

Super Miris:
  1. Darkmir
  2. Jennee
  3. Saphette

Comments

• YusuchineYusuchine
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited January 29, 2018
    we already asked GM about that

: GM Thokim Friday at 01:12
    Hello Mercenary,

Thank you again for your updated response.

I hope that I can clear up any confusion that you are experiencing. Regarding the Super Elite Miri Title, it was the first 10 players per world to reach level 95 will receive the Super Elite Miri title. It is not exclusive to a single player to reach 95. It was issued out to multiple players.

from what I know . me [yusuryna ) , Skymirillion , and another miri (don't remember the name ) , have the "Super Elite miri title " All from EU server
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Yusuchine wrote: »
    we already asked GM about that

: GM Thokim Friday at 01:12
    Hello Mercenary,

Thank you again for your updated response.

I hope that I can clear up any confusion that you are experiencing. Regarding the Super Elite Miri Title, it was the first 10 players per world to reach level 95 will receive the Super Elite Miri title. It is not exclusive to a single player to reach 95. It was issued out to multiple players.

from what I know . me [yusuryna ) , Skymirillion , and the Miri of Miguel , have the "Super Elite miri title " (All from EU server )

The title on NA given wasn't "Super Elite Miri" though, it was "Super Miri"
  • YusuchineYusuchine
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited January 29, 2018
    Super Elite Miri = Super Miri , we also wondered the same questions on our server so we asked the GM

in fact there is no "pioneer title" or equivalent for miri