[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Scythes are they worth the craft?

ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
Vindictus Rep: 955
edited January 18, 2018 in General Discussion
I normally do Del lately Ive been Miri but i love scythe Evie shes pretty fun. A couple of people i know made a dulla scy with an oj main ess with i think an oj prefect, I was given one to +10 which i did and tried to sell another made a 5* with oj main. I think +10 and is currently trying to sell but for almost 3 weeks no offers or buyer. So i question the value of a scythe now. So i need yo know are they worth it or should we just keep and hope we get the ess back in time.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited January 18, 2018
    Price checks are best on the vindy discord or include a picture of the weapon in question.

Taking a guess that you are the person on NA trying to sell a 5* +10 Enhanced Divine Punishment Dullahan Scythe (OJ Primary/purple secondaries) for 300M? You're not getting any bites because that price is not anywhere close to current pricing.

The price you or your friends might have gotten one month ago is not a good reference point. With the release of the AES Sidhe raid the price of Dullahan's Weapon Essence has fallen from ~200M to ~50M and still fluctuating. That has driven the base value of the weapon down.

Most important to the price is the enhancement level. With the +10 event coupons being released recently that service is selling for 30M. Most people are looking for higher enhancements than +10. The enhants on your weapon add no value and the 5* is overkill. I would price the weapon up to 100M.

If you want to do this more often I suggest: Make the weapon full OJ. The replacement costs for level 95 weapons is prohibitive so most people want full OJ. Also don't bother with anything higher than 3*. It won't get the premium your hoping for.
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    She pc the 5* a week ago on evie chat and was told that would sell for a good chunk.

We dud figure it needed to be higher and oj so we decided to keep then at this rate then the power on those chars would be better. She mains evie and i go on her every once in a blue when ive got the itch for magic.

At this rate we will just try and boom them in time hope for the ess back and see about spellswords for our arishas or sell them. Every little bit helps in time.

Its just clearly bad timing on our part and leaving star lvl doesnt move things any fast is discouraging but thats life on evie am i right lol anyway thanks for the info you were alot more helpful then anyone else lol.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    No prob. Best of luck on enhancement / booming.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    You can try to go +12 with Premium Enhancement Rune and Destruction Safeguard Rune, but since its already unbound I wouldnt recommend it. You can try this method next time
    ArcticAzreal
    Safegaurd runes are total junk to me i dont happen by runes often so i try to lessen my chances of booms as much as possible. It was a one time try we thought wed make some gold fpr once but the old way for now is fine. Thank you though for the advice.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    As someone could get a +12 full OJ Dulla more or less for what you were asking it's not surprising that no one made any offers at that price. The add damage of a +12 and a bit more attack speed on top of the increased stats being full orange really make that a much better deal than a 5* +10 with an OJ main only. As Lolo said we also just got +10 coupons x2 so a tiny bit of a stat boost with the extra stars isn't going to appeal to many enough to pay a lot of gold.

5* will only get you so much of a premium, usually it takes a bit of time to find a buyer, and many who would want it have the resources to hit at least +10 themselves without much effort. That said, a lot of players don't even use the forums, so you may want to simply put it on the MP for a more reasonable price and see if you get any buyers. ~30m for +10, ~50m for the essence, more if it's high atk/matk, ~60-75m for 5* I guess. Even at 100m just for the quality and with a very good roll shard you're only looking in the neighborhood of 200m max. GL on the sale whatever you decide to do.
    ArcticAzreal
    Thanks for the info but really thank you all for not being a bag a d***s lol
  • calestacalesta
    please help me, ENGINE ERROR ( Global allocation memory failure )
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    if u like shizukaas evie scythe then ya its worth it