[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Aes raid lags...HARD

MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
Vindictus Rep: 2,615
edited January 14, 2018 in Tech Support
Does anyone else get low fps in this raid? It's not just fps drops,the whole area murders your framerate.I feel like I'm playing with 15 attack speed instead of 65

This raid is like sewers and ship graveyard had a baby
LillieVirideBigAssTTs
  1. Does the new raid lag for you?24 votes
    1. Not at all
       13% (3 votes)
    2. Slight lag
       33% (8 votes)
    3. REAL BAD LAG
       54% (13 votes)

Comments

• DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 15, 2018
    A lot of other ppl are experiencing the same issue. Lag, stutter is unbearable, and reach the peak in the chain hooks phase.
    Someone said that multi-process feature is broken for that raid, but honestly i don't know if it's a matter of multi-process broken or the map itself it's broken or has serious bugs.

PLEASE FIX IT, CHECK IT, DO SOMETHING AS SOON AS YOU CAN BECAUSE IT'S BARELY PLAYABLE AND PAINFUL TO PLAY IN SUCH CONDITIONS.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited January 12, 2018
    I have 20-30 FPS in this battle, with 4 people inside, no pets/companions. Down from usual 50+ in same setup. That's low enough for the character not working properly: lacks responsiveness, gets hit during crosscuts, skipping animations.
  • ImMikeImMike
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Pain pain pain - thats what this dun is
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 12, 2018
    i have 10 fps withouth UI , in others i have 20-30 , raid seems really cool but cant really enjoy of it with gameplay where i hardly can move
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    edited January 14, 2018
    +1 to this. Really kills my enthusiasm to even try playing it on lynn with her zhen timings with low frames. Only other place I get this low fps is channel 1 on a weekend...

Lots of others in-game having the same problem too.
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    The lag and stutter is enraging in this one and need to be fixed asap. 50% of the time the combo clicks won't even register.
  • CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    I agree 100%! I am unable to maintain combos and my CB's stacks get cut off and take forever to properly stack on time. The stutter is immensely real!
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Someone tried host/party without multicore? Since server is lag, multicore become lag too, try without it
    UlpMkkf.gif