[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

VINDI emotes please

ZensZens
Vindictus Rep: 10,795
in Suggestions and Feedback
We need to have Vindi emotes done natively here like +drunk +cool +joy and the like +yes
ShadowMadaradeliabaeLunaEversorSplinkQueenOfManaBloodAngelHangeZoeDelterosTetsujinDesireOfMineand 10 others.

Comments

• LunaEversorLunaEversor
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    This should have been included for us by default. How can you have an official Vindictus forum without the Vindictus emoticons? +cry
    Splink
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    I agree! Please give us Vindi emotes +fight
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    I agree aswell, they are so cool!
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited October 27, 2016
    Adding emotes is on the list as a general forum update in the future, but there is no ETA at this time on when that will arrive. Customizable avatars are a higher priority, to put it that way.
    TheDayInLoveKhutulun
  • ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Adding emotes is on the list as a general forum update in the future, but there is no ETA at this time on when that will arrive. Customizable avatars are a higher priority, to put it that way.
    Thats good to hear. I dunno whos arisha it is i'm using as pic but i can whip up something better ;)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    That is good to hear, OneLetter.
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    edited October 31, 2016
    sweeeet, looking forward to it +yes+love
    SpearLannFTWReaperHeiTatsukixXxXFoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Please change the Forum emotes to the Vindictus ingame ones (like ohq83W0.png for +cry etc) and also add more emotes (like +mad: a0KnRQn.png)