[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dullahan +12 or regina +13?

NokaubureNokaubure
Vindictus Rep: 2,185
edited January 4, 2018 in Lann
I wasted all green runes and additional unbindings trying to make a +15 without result so I gave up and I have to decide between those 2 weapons. What would be better for sword lann?

Dulla +12: Higher crit
Regina +13: Higher add damage

Bal and att is capped no mather what weapon I use, so its just crit vs add damage. My crit is 133 with regina +13. The highest maps that I'm going to do with this char is donegal and dullahan so take that in mind, not interested in neam.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I would just go with the +12 since more crit = more fun. And we will get more bosses soonish where crit cap for lann is 170.

For your dulla weapon scroll it with Chaotic/Judgement.

And if you have extra gold sitting around you can put a righteous/bloodlust or righteous/valor on you Regina for a speed build to use on older content. (Though I personally only find putting those scrolls on spears to be fun.) You likely wont end up using the regina weapon much though...
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    170 crit cap holy s***, alright that convinced me. Lann has a cruel destiny in this game.
  • ZentrixxZentrixx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    what kevi said, although i'd suggest valor instead of judgment
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited January 7, 2018
    Zentrixx wrote: »
    what kevi said, although i'd suggest valor instead of judgment

If it was any character other than sword lann i would agree, but unfortunately you need 5 more base crit than anyone else to hit your caps. So you actually always need more crit.
    To give you an idea of how badly you need it, i use immoral chance on my regina swords (maxed shards ofc) with 4 +2 crit infuses, time + stigma on chest and one expeditionary and i would be one crit off capping dullahan with raw stats if i bought a +2 crit book of legacy.
    Granted, a maxed dulla weapon with chaotic valor gives 4 more crit than my swords as well as 8 bal and 4 speed more but if you want to spend less money on accessories judgment is the superior choice. Valor comes close of course in terms of stats, but not budget-wise, as crit infusions are so expensive...
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Go Dullahan, AD might be important, but there is also the issue of hitting an attack threshold to make the most of it for future content as your effective attack will scale with your AD multiplier.

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Thanks for the answers, I only have crit infuse on the earrings (cheapest crit infuse, its around 40kk while rings and belt are 120kk+), and I don't plan to waste milions of money on more.