[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Where is my character?

CedornCedorn
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Account Support
Dear Nexon team!

I just tryed to log in on my Vindictus account - it was possible, but my character disappear!
I know that I was not logged in long time (mor than 1 year). Its because my web connection was poor (like 90's) since more than year. In the meantime i have became a game developer so i do understaend many things. But... not this.

It - my character - was my hard work. I was here almost from the beginning, when vindictus have only TWO or three characters. My Lann was my hard work . Vindictus was my first true MMORPG (I was getting bored quickly when i played different games before). I was complaining about many things like no open world but i loved this game. And i loved what I accomplished with my Lann character. It was really hard time for me, when I didnt play because I cant - trouble with money, life, apartment... and now, when I overcame this things, and fufill my dream about work as dev I was so happy that I can BACK to this game...

...and my characters are gone. I have Lann on 1 lvl.

Not cool, Nexon ;/

So I have to decide to write this post. What can I do? What can you do for me? Is there a way to back my character? Please?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    There was merge in the mean time when you was not active . Looks like your data didnt got transfered . Try fill and send ticket , conntact with support maybe you can have it back still
  • ChocoxChocox
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    i try to get back my characters too but isnt gg................................

somebody have more info of

official announce ?

fake ?
  • ChocoxChocox
    up
  • ChocoxChocox
    nexon are lost all my char and support cannot do anything for me, nice nexon...