[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What to do with too many Seals of Bravery

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
in General Discussion
With the advent of the 'Scroll Seal' event, I'm really having a problem constantly hitting the 1k SOB cap (and I've only got so many composite materials I can buy for the gear I've got). Does anyone have a alternative use for doing something useful with all their seals? I've got max weaponsmithing so I was thinking maybe I could start selling 'on demand' full OJ weapons or something, but I don't know if there is any market for that.

Any ideas are appreciated, thank you for reading.

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited December 10, 2016
    Make Orange weapons. Sell them. Rinse and repeat.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Idk what character you main but you could make orange weapons, boom the wep once wherever you get it thats for your class, then all the composite mats you get back will be tradable and not bound like they are from the seal shop purchase. Or you can make oj armors or oj primary (because enchant event) and sell those. Just some ideas, best of luck :)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 10, 2016
    Buy armor primaries and yolo scrolls onto them. If the first sticks, use a rune for the second and try to double enchant. Sell them. Get rich.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    There is always a market for oranges. Money money money $$$
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Thanks for all the ideas guys, I really appreciate it.
  • DaxyDaxy
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    You could also buy secondary shards, and dismantle them for fragments.