[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

8 People Raids for HERO mode only?

PhaliantPhaliant
Vindictus Rep: 1,560
edited December 24, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello everyone,

I just tought of something that could be nice to have since 8-man raids are not anymore (except Neamhain).

How about HERO mode raids that allows up to 8 poeple to participate? Normal mode would still be 4-man however.

Let me explain:
Since they're out, I guess (maybe i'am wrong) that almost nobody done them yet (season 3 actually).
So, knowing they're either really hard or have just so much hp (yeah you Dulla!) why not have more people to fight them then?
It would be just more fair this way 'cause it would also allow all kind of add-dmg parties to go for it (without needing to have sooooooo much of add dmg to actually hurt them even a bit).
Of course they'd still take time but at least, it could if at all bring fun/more fun to doing them and maybe (idk) see it as a way to re-introduce 8-man raids?
This way (imo) it would better fit the stronger/harder mode of HERO (Read here "a band" of heroes).

Ok, maybe it's silly idea but what's your opinion guys?

I personally think Devcat/Nexon could easily implement it and that it could bring something to raiding as a whole in a game like vindictus nowadays.

Let's vote then! (Maybe one day...)

PS: Do not hesitate to share opinions/idea around it by answering the main topic, thank you!
  1. Would you like to be able to do 8-man raids with HERO mode (only) ?8 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (6 votes)
    2. No
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Reason why no ones does hero mode raids in s3 is cause of the whole 3K attack and defense that doesn't scale to the player, which lowers damage overall. You can still get scrolls in normal mode, which makes hero mode s3 worthless in the long run.

If you think "normal" dullahan is nightmarish enough, the hero mode ice beams can instantly kill.
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Well 3k for every s3 boss (untill dullahan) is quite nothing nowdays we can all have 90+13's.

Of course, hero dulla is just insane but hey, you'd be 8 for him?

So, you're not ok with this, fine, let's have more replies!

Thank you for replying (& explaining your pov)
  • NitroLuxNitroLux
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    I think hero mode is here to give players a challenge, not rewarding people even more.
    If you allow 8ppl in a hero run it becomes normal 2.0... where it either forces everyone to go as 8 coz it's more efficient, or noone will go coz it's not worth doing it
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Oh, I see your point here NitroLux!

Thanks for sharing your toughts!