[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So I sent the wrong person gold. Question.

Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
Vindictus Rep: 1,400
in General Discussion
Since the patch you cannot COD items over your characters, so I am required to send gold from the normal way. This time I sent the gold to a wrong person. Does the gold return if no one claims it?

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    You should be able to send any amount of gold to any character on you acc for only 100/200 gold -> That's how I check if I'm sending to the right char (it is case sensitive so for example vladino won't work in my case).

And to answer your question it should return after max 1 week if the receiver won't claim it (idk if it's 1 day for COD, 1 week for normal)
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Vladino wrote: »
    You should be able to send any amount of gold to any character on you acc for only 100/200 gold -> That's how I check if I'm sending to the right char (it is case sensitive so for example vladino won't work in my case).

And to answer your question it should return after max 1 week if the receiver won't claim it (idk if it's 1 day for COD, 1 week for normal)

I get a message that says "You cannot send a COD to another character in the same account." I know the old method, but it no longer works anymore...

Anyways thanks I only sent like 10m, so I would like it back, but it's not too much, so I am not worried.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yes, gold/items sent unclaimed return to sender after a week.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    2 hours if COD.

1 week if regular mail.

If anyone claims by then, the money's gone.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265

I get a message that says "You cannot send a COD to another character in the same account." I know the old method, but it no longer works anymore...

Anyways thanks I only sent like 10m, so I would like it back, but it's not too much, so I am not worried.

I'm sending gold between characters of my account all the time, what you can't apparently do is send an item.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875

Because you don't COD ... just send money normally