[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I guess I just forgot about the normal raid limit

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in General Discussion
Can't believe it's only two runs of S3 raids with VIP. I started back playing semi-regularly during the merger with +1 raids, so I didn't even pay much attention that unlike pre-Rise, S3 raids only offer 1 run per day without VIP. Previously all raids were two normally and three with VIP. Every time I think I've seen Rise at its worst there's a little something special to just jab the knife in a little worse.
Rezi

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    the x2 raids were an event with the bit coin coupons where you can exchange 50 for a scrap (which I never found worthwhile imo, but hey free graces I suppose).
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Bit Coin is still going on. The +1 raid was from server mergers and extended for the Ultimate Objective event. It's just bad juju when Dulla essences are already so scarce. When S3 released we had 3 bosses dropping 90 gear, plus people were getting essences from Supply Depot boxes. Now it's one area, one fewer time a day possible, lower rates, and no Depot boxes. With the +10-15 coupons coming as well prices are going to keep climbing and a lot of people are going to have no choice but to use their +11 Stones/+10-15 coupons on 90 gear.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    I just never bothered with dullahan anyway. It's like the beginning of S3 all over.