[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spinethrow bug?

BesrezenBesrezen
Vindictus Rep: 410
in Miri
I think Miri's ability Spinethrow is not working correctly.
Its said: "Can consume Flamebreath to continue attacking with Fiery Chainswing", but im clicking RMB and nothing hapens.
Then after delay pressing RMB activates Coiled Strike (whitch is just stand still RMB skill).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Any information apreciated.

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    After the Chainthrow (dash smash), you need to do a normal to move yourself toward your dragonspine that you threw, then Smash for the Fiery Chainswing. Without this added normal, the smash do nothing.
  • BesrezenBesrezen
    KMonk wrote: »
    After the Chainthrow (dash smash), you need to do a normal to move yourself toward your dragonspine that you threw, then Smash for the Fiery Chainswing. Without this added normal, the smash do nothing.

Thanks for explanation.
    Its exactly as you said, you need LMB input after Spinethrow, and only then use RMB to use Fiery Chainswing.
    I think the tooltip is not clear enough.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 17, 2017
    wait,isnt spinethrow her LLLR? How can you not continue with her wide fiery chainswing after RB press? I don't get it
  • BesrezenBesrezen
    wait,isnt spinethrow her LLLR? How can you not continue with her wide fiery chainswing after RB press? I don't get it

Nope, spine throw is Space (Dodge) + RMB (Smash). Miri throws her weapon after dodge.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495

Spinethrow, not to be confused with Hacking Spinethrow which was the LLLR combo.