[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Second Weapon to NA

AnimaAnima
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Lynn
Why does it take around 6 months to get a second weapon from KOREA to NA? I understand a few months for translation, but 6...? Can someone explain to me the reason for this, so I am not as impatient for it? Hehe ^^; I'm really excited for it~thanks to those who help! :D Much appreciated!

Comments

• BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    NA is about 6 months behind on all updates.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 20, 2017
    As BladeXAngel said, we've been behind in content for a long time. The actual translations and content testing probably only takes one month, but we still have to receive updates one at a time. Minor updates and bug fixes can take as little as 3 months for us to receive them, but all new content like secondary weapons and raids will usually take 6-7 months. Blute will likely be January unless we receive Aes Sidhe (the next raid), then it will be February.

Whenever GM Eghess has been asked about future content updates in the Livestreams, he has consistently implied that he only sees things about one month before they go live. More accurately, his responses were something like "if I've seen it, then you can probably expect it in one month", and this is usually after he tells us "I haven't seen it" to 80% of the stuff people desperately pester him about.
  • zzantzzant
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Look at the bright side. The bugs are worked out by the time we get it.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    zzant wrote: »
    Look at the bright side. The bugs are worked out by the time we get it.
    ^naive

Bugs that weren't fixed in 1st two weeks won't be fixed ever.
  • XxLeBlancxXXxLeBlancxX
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    -Shivering intensifies-
  • KuzlatkoKuzlatko
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    February is there and still no word about Blute udpate to be behind the door.
    Im geting scared we will have to wait for March.

Imaginating I would get it as birthday present sounds nice, but I dont like waiting that long. :(
  • AzelunaAzeluna
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    I'm scared we'll have to wait till March for blute EVENTS and wait till April for actual blute release... I hope I'm so wrong... ;<
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Yeah, specially since it seems that every event is ending on the 21st yet there hasn't been a notification of a Blute event. Most likely next week they'll announce some other event after which they'll announce a blute event. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes 4-5 weeks from now
    Kuzlatko
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    :( hoping its like aes and just drops on us or we do a silly attendance on the 21st and get it the week after.
  • XxLeBlancxXXxLeBlancxX
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    No announcement of maintenance/event for tomorrow :( Fingers crossed though
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    rip blute guess they want us to wait til march while other regions enjoy the umbrella :'(
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    So far it looks like we'll get it on march 21st
  • A5UNA4UA5UNA4U
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    To be honest I wasn't expecting to get blute on this update. In Korea Blute came 3 month after Miri. She got here around December 15-25 or something..so ye.. +3 month = around end of march.
  • ElyrElyr
    A5UNA4U wrote: »
    To be honest I wasn't expecting to get blute on this update. In Korea Blute came 3 month after Miri. She got here around December 15-25 or something..so ye.. +3 month = around end of march.

Miri got released on live server on the first week of July, blute exactly a month after, so we're definitely behind schedule
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited May 22, 2018
    what is life
  • ElyrElyr
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Hopefully never, trash class.

Delet this immediately or the loli gets it
    F59lJGP.jpg
    Ertxz18ShineBackAirKuzlatkoA5UNA4U
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited May 22, 2018
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited February 27, 2018
    Elyr wrote: »

Miri got released on live server on the first week of July, blute exactly a month after, so we're definitely behind schedule

Correction, Miri, Aes, then Blute all one month apart for KR; June, July, August
  • ElyrElyr
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Elyr wrote: »

Correction, Miri, Aes, then Blute all one month apart for KR; June, July, August

I checked the KR patch notes, and they all released within 2 weeks from each other. Well, unless you count test server, that is
  • KuzlatkoKuzlatko
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    Maintenance
    - What -
    Server Upkeep
    New Event featuring a special item coming soon...

Could it be?
    Finaly some hope?