[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

getting "tired" in battle?

Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
Vindictus Rep: 850
in General Discussion
I've been getting the tired animation in battle a lot. I'm not sure why -- all my stats are maxed. Could there be another reason?

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I assume you have Berserker es on something?

Did you just increase your speed recently? Or maybe you are playing more aggressively than you used too? Another possibility is you might have had some temp item that expired and gave you ~20 extra stamina?
    Vintage_Wine
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    ikevi wrote: »
    I assume you have Berserker es on something?

Did you just increase your speed recently? Or maybe you are playing more aggressively than you used too? Another possibility is you might have had some temp item that expired and gave you ~20 extra stamina?

5157670+_e7fe6ff962df3b529407eb2a53446c5b.jpg
    XXlockdownXXPrototypemindPixelPantsubrsx
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Keep an eye on your stamina bar.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    You get "tired" once reaching 0 stamina, even if You regenerated some by the time last animation ended.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I'm assuming what happened is you have reached the level cap when you lose the stamina regen boost
    Rezi
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Sir_Render wrote: »
    I'm assuming what happened is you have reached the level cap when you lose the stamina regen boost

This. Place a Berserker on one of your accessories to help you a bit.
    PixelPantsu
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 11, 2017
    Can't wait till HURK gets his Buff that elminates this animation if he is using Transcedence (which practically speaking means he will NEVER get this anuimation). My left thumb is looking forward to this update very much ( i play controller and Hurk still probably giving me arthritis :D)