[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What The Character Roster Should Have Been

ReziRezi
Vindictus Rep: 2,585
in General Discussion
Velan (M) - Vella+Lann (without chainblades), and dual chainblade whips

Sylvie (F) -OR- Elvis (M) - Sylas+Evie (geomancer staff, and phantom shurikens)

Arkana (F) - Karok+Fiona (self-explanatory: Arkana's two hammer fists, function as huge shields, pillars, fists, and grapples, all in one, plus she's a Giant), and Hurk+Delia 2H Sword

Kai (M) -OR- (F) - pretty much the same

Hurlia (F) - Hurk+Delia (ballet-style musketeer), and Lynn (umbrella-lance; that is, a hybrid between her two weapon styles)

Mirisha (F) -OR- Sharim (M) - Miri+Arisha (spellsword, and dragonspine, merged control schemes - ss style controls with ds style bar on both); unlocked when any character is level 100, due to difficulty

Thoughts?
CometCupidAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Rezi wrote: »
    (ballet-style musketeer)

Yes, I'd like to twirl fabulously and smack Titan in the face with the butt of my rifle.
    Rezi
  • ReziRezi
    edited December 8, 2017
    I was referring more to dodging elegantly while waiting for a good chance to shoot the enemy, but I like your idea better.

Also, I was thinking about these characters having their backstories merged.

Like, Mirisha/Sharim being targeted because they're a reincarnated dragon rather than a reincarnated evil god, and being raised by the old wizard guy in witchblade style before he died, then a journey back to their hometown to retrieve the dragonspine. And Velan being sold right before the town was destroyed, then becoming a treasure hunter after his freedom before he became a mercenary.

How well would that work?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 8, 2017
    How about we give Lann 2 shields for his spin2win and call him Fann?
    PrototypemindRezi
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    +haha no.
  • ReziRezi
    Niburu wrote: »
    +haha no.

I bet you'll love Whip on your Arisha. Let me know how fun that ultra-slow left-click spam is for you. Meanwhile my headcanon fuses chainblades and whip together to create a fast buff cycler that actually manages to do high damage in a large range.